Safely spend your holiday indoors with your CLE library
This week’s social media content focused on CLEs on Elimination of Bias and General categories. Log in to your free CLE digital library to view.
To get ahead of the game, follow us on our social media channels.
Monday, December 21st
Top 5 Elimination of Bias
For this compliance period, you are required to complete one hour of Elimination of Bias CLE credit.
Here is the list of the Top Five viewed Elimination of Bias CLEs for 2020.
- A More Perfect Union: How to Discuss Race, Politics & Religion in a Fragmented Nation (2019);
- Illumination of Bias (2018);
- Sean Carter Humorist at Law: Fail Better (2012);
- Elimination of Bias: Current Issues and Strategies (2010); and
- Mindfulness & Mediation Skills for Lawyers (2013)
Thursday, December 24th
Top 10 viewed “General” category CLEs for 2020.
- Depositions in a Virtual World (2020);
- Risk Management for Estate Planning Attorneys (2019);
- So You Want to Take a Deposition….. (2020);
- Your Law Practice in a COVID Impacted World (2020);
- Cyber Crime: Protect Your Practice (2019)”;
- A Year-in-Review VII: Case Highlights 2019 (2020);
- A Year-in-Review VI: Case Highlights 2018 (2019);
- Cannabis Law: Gold Mine or Land Mine? (2018);
- Passing the Torch (2018); and
- Fundamentals of Collaborative Practice (2017)
As December draws to an end, Lawyers’ Mutual sends safe holiday wishes to you, your home and work families.