Your law practice in the COVID-impacted world
An essential conversation about emerging malpractice exposures, best practices and risk management to keep you and your practice issue free.
Lawyers’ Mutual has produced an educational CLE video conversation with our very own Chief Claims Officer and Certified Legal Malpractice Specialist Anne L. Thompson, Esq. alongside Professional Liability Litigator & Expert and Certified Legal Malpractice Specialist Randall A. Miller, Esq.
- Emerging COVID-impacted Attorney Risk
- What is the “new normal”?
- Where are the issues in a pandemic-impacted law practice?
- What are your cyber risks?
- Will your prior work be scrutinized?
- What are anticipated bases of malpractice exposure?
- Best Practices to Manage and Mitigate Risk
- Stay current on all developments.
- Become proficient on remote communication and management.
- Be aware of all challenges.
- Be cognizant of what lawyers/peers are doing.
- Consider carefully what – and what not – to raise with courts.
- Consistent ongoing communication with clients.
- Communication with attorneys and staff.
- Education on “best practices” for remote delivery of professional services.
Log in here to earn 1.0 hour Ethics and 0.25 General Credit.