This week’s CLE content featuring Legal Ethics & our General Counsel picks
This week’s social media content focused on CLEs on Legal Ethics and General Counsel’s picks. Log in to your free CLE digital library to view.
Monday, December 14th
Top Five viewed Legal Ethics CLEs for 2020.
- Attorney Fee Agreements: Risk Management Powerhouse, Part I (2019);
- Attorney Fee Agreements: Risk Management Powerhouse, Part II (2019);
- Family Law Fiascos: Avoiding Legal Malpractice Claims (2019);
- Your Law Practice in a COVID-Impacted World (2020); and
- Conflicts of Interest: Navigating the Perils of Joint Representation (2017)”
Thursday, December 17th
Top Ten “Lawyers’ Mutual’s General Counsel Picks” of CLEs.
- Creating a Succession Plan (2009);
- Mediation Master’s Seminar (2009);
- Civility Matters: Why Civility and Why Now (2013);
- Nobody Told Me There’d be Days Like This (2014);
- Understanding Cyber Risk & Your LMIC Cyber Coverage (2016);
- Managing High Conflict Personalities (2016);
- What Every Lawyer Must Know about the NEW California Rules of Professional Conduct (2018);
- Understanding High Conflict Personalities (2016);
- Limited Scope Representation: Debunking the Myths (2014); and
- Sean Carter Humorist at Law: Attorney Heal Thyself (2011)
We will continue to be focusing on CLE content through our social media channels. We hope you have enjoyed these suggestions and they are useful reminders to past and popular CLE content.