Must Read Monday Benefits of Bar Association Membership
Did you know California has an assemblage of specialty bar associations that cater directly to a specific segments of the legal community?
Lawyers’ specialties and practice areas vary, so we appreciate it can feel overwhelming to find your footing outside of your specific practice. This is where joining a bar association can assist and the benefits of doing so can help you grow your practice, credibility and your reputation.
Joining a bar association can provide you with opportunities such as:
- County / AOP specific news and legal development information
- Networking with your peers and related legal experts
- AOP / Section specific focus groups
- Member benefits, tools and resources
- Client referral programs
- Continuing legal education webinars / seminars
- Community and access to justice volunteer programs
- In-person events both professional and social
Be sure to research the Bar Association(s) you are considering joining to find those that are best tailored to help you grow and protect your practice further.
Please feel free to use the link here to all active California bar associations.