Compliance period for H-M is approaching but there’s content for all members
At Lawyers’ Mutual, we take great pride in providing our members with valuable benefits. Among those is free access to our CLE digital library, which has over 100 CLE videos on a variety of topics intended to help you improve your practice and reduce your risk of claims.
In 2020, we uploaded 12.5 hours of new CLE content. If you haven’t viewed any of them so far this year, there is still time to take a look and pick up some CLE credits.
Your 2020 CLE content:
- Mitigating the Stress and Anxiety of Practicing Law (1.25/Competence)
- Taking Expert Depositions: Preparation and Execution (1.0/General)
- Ethics and Social Media (1.25/Ethics)
- The Other Bar – An Analysis of Alcohol and the Law (1.0/Competence)
- Trusts and Estates: FAQs on the Business of Law (1.0/General)
- What You Don’t Know About Trust Accounting Can Get You Disbarred (1.0/Competence)
- Depositions in a Virtual World (1.0/General)
- Surviving and Thriving During the COVID-19 Crisis: 8 Key Strategies (1.0/Competence)
- Your Practice in a COVID-Impacted World (1.0/Ethics; .25/General)
- A Year in Review VII: Case Highlights of 2019 (1.75/General)
- So You Want to Take a Deposition… (1.0/General)
During the month of December, we will be focusing on CLE content through our social media channels. Our General Counsel, Brian Rawers, has thoroughly reviewed CLE from recent years and has curated an in-depth overview of your top 5 and top 10 content by specialty. At the end of each week, check your inbox for a summary of shared posts.