Checking In After the Networking Happy Hour
Three weeks have passed since our inaugural Lawyers’ Mutual Mentor / Mentee Networking Happy Hour.
We’d like to thank those who attended this complimentary event and gained meaningful professional connections, either as a mentee or mentor.
Mentors, have you asked the following:
- What do your short-term and long-term goals as an attorney look like?
- Do you feel that your current job leverages your strengths? What else are you looking for?
- How often would you like to touch base and discuss any potential issues? Virtually or physically?
Mentees, have you asked the following:
- What skills have you learned that you wish you knew earlier in your career as an attorney?
- How do you juggle the demands of work and personal life?
- How can I better serve my clients?
Please mark your calendars for March 2024 for our next Mentor / Mentee Networking Happy Hour in the Sacramento area. More details to follow.
We welcome lawyers from all areas of practice, and we hope you can join us soon to connect with your fellow Lawyers’ Mutual members.
Connecting our strengths together to build a stronger member community.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.